Policy brief & purpose
Litvin Muir’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility toward our environment. Our company’s existence is not in isolation. It’s just a part of a much bigger environment, with different people, values, other organizations and most of all nature. The social responsibility of a business is:
- be environmentally concious
- be socially concious
- to not drain and waste resources
- to contribute to community, both immediate and on a larger scale
- to give back to the world just as it gives to us
What is corporate social responsibility?
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy outlines our efforts to give back to the world as it gives to us.
Litvin Muir is a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
Litvin Muir’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values. Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
Our company does:
- Respect the law
- Honor its internal policies
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
We conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights, when dealing with clients and internally with our personnel.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Protecting the environment
Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We follow best practices to maintain a digital culture thereby minimizing our need to consume paper and paper products.
We’ll ensure that we:
- Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and clients.
- Support diversity and inclusion.
Litvin Muir is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labor practices.
Litvin Muir encourages its employees to volunteer to community. T
Preserving the environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company does what it can to protect the environment.
- Conserving energy
- Using environmentally-friendly technologies